The weather is gorgeous here in Atlanta. Here’s some stuff to console you if, like me, you find yourself indoors in such weather.
- Day jobs of famous writers – I knew a little about this, but I had no idea that Faulkner supervised the night shift at a university power plant while writing As I Lay Dying.
- Worst Jobs Matrix – from Lapham’s.
- Capybaras in a Hot Tub – Hot Tub! Full o’ water!
- Bathe here if you’re not a Capybara – Turkish Baths of Istanbul.
- Zero emission Hobbit Hole – cool, but I think I’ll dress in the basement.
- Get ready for Mother Earth to open a can – of whoop-ass, that is.
Turkish Bath in Paphos, Cyprus