We all want the towns and cities we live in to live up to their full potential. While Atlanta is awesome, there is plenty of room for improvement (where is that not true?). Here are some interesting links discussing how to “fix” Atlanta or some part thereof.
- Future of Pullman Yard – This “historic and beautifully dilapidated relic from Atlanta’s railroad past” is not very far from where I live.
- Atlanta’s Modern Ruins – another from Creative Loafing with some cool photos.
- Keep it INtown – Atlanta INtown is promoting shopping locally and keeping our money in the intown area of Atlanta.
- Community Garden in Kirkwood Urban Forest – also very near my house. This area is a hidden gem.
- The Brownwood Frolics – Brownwood is our neighborhood park (East Atlanta), and the next Frolic is Sunday the 19th.